As a Designer
• You will gain access to the most recent and robust research on a variety of contemporary and historical socio-cultural, economic and political issues.
• You will develop a greater breadth and depth of understanding about social science research.
• You will develop your ability to take an analytical approach to solving design issues.
• You will gain practical experience with designing complex information in static or moving formats.
• You will support researchers in communicating their research findings to a variety of audiences that can help them inform public policies.
• You will have the opportunity to demonstrate the social value and impact of design.
• You may have the opportunity to be employed by a researcher to work together on research projects.
• You may win cash prizes or a month’s placement at the LSE working with social researchers on different topics of your interest.