As a Researcher
• You will have the opportunity to visualize your research.
• You will learn how to communicate your research in a more informative, expressive and persuasive way to non-expert audiences.
• You will develop a more informed understanding of the role of design in research.
• You will develop a more informed understanding of design principles and concepts and what role they can play in thinking flexibly and creatively about your research.
• You will explore how visual thinking can help you understand and interpet your ideas and explore patterns in your data.
• You will have the opportunity to explore ways of increasing the impact of your research.